Jump to Navigation
Jump to Main content
- Well established biomechanical biomaterials studies for dental implants and orthodontics.
- Digital workflow embedded in fixed prosthodontics teaching.
- On line self-assessment system for student laboratory work.
- First class pre-clinical simulation phantoms and navigation centers for student practice.
- Dental OSCE as mandatory course.
- Development of AR/VR assisted teaching environment
- Collaboration with 3D Printing Medical Research Center and Biomedical Technology Develop and Research Center
- Collaboration with Tokyo Medical and Dental University for masticatory patterns change after orthodontic treatment.
- Academic collaboration with School of Dentistry, Seoul National University