How to Apply
|Events||Fall 2021||Spring 2022|
|Application Period||November 25th, 2020~ 17:00, March 31st, 2021||September 1st 2021~ 17:00, November 1st, 2021|
|Interviews for Graduate Programs||Graduate Institute of Pharmacy (Master and Doctoral Programs)||April 27th, 2021||November 30th, 2021|
|Graduate Institute of Public Health (Doctoral Program)||April 30th, 2021||November 19th, 2021|
|Graduate Institute of Chinese Medicine (Master and Doctoral Programs)||May 7th, 2021||November 23th, 2021|
|Interviews for Undergraduate Programs||School of Medicine||May 3rd, 2021||Undergraduate programs open for fall intake only|
|School of Dentistry (Undergraduate Program)||May 5th, 2021|
|School of Post-Baccalaureate Chinese Medicine||May 6th, 2021|
|School of Chinese Medicine (Undergraduate Program)||May 7th, 2021|
|Notification of Admission Result||May 20th, 2021||December 17th, 2021|
|Registration||August 2021||February 2022|
- Read the Application Guideline for International Students Admissions.( Download )
- Prepare all required documents. ( See required documents )
- Online Application: https://web81.cmu.edu.tw/Std_international/
Applicants must upload all of application documents and confirm the application information before the deadline. ( Please contact email@example.com for confirmation if you finish all of the online application procedures )
- Online Application Form
- Declaration form ( please upload to online application system )
- Photocopies of the graduation certificate and transcript of the highest degree obtained.
Applicant must photocopy the graduation certificate and transcript of the highest degree obtained. ( A Chinese or English translation which is notarized by local authority is required if the documents are not in either of the languages aforementioned. The graduation certificate and transcript shall be authenticated by Taiwan Embassy or Taiwan representative office in/near the country before enrollment if the applicants are admitted.
- Official bank statements
It must be submitted to prove the applicants’ ability to provide the needed funds for enrollment with the balance on it. The minimum balance should be equivalent to U.S. Dollar 5,000 or above. It should be issued by the bank officially with the information of current balance and currency. The bank statement should be issued maximum 3 months before the application, or the last date of the financial record must be within recent 3 months.
● A copy of Taiwan Scholarship Certificate is required if the applicant is a Taiwan Scholarship recipient.
- A study plan written in Chinese or in English
- You must provide at least TWO letters of recommendation, please provide the contact information of the recommenders when you apply. After you complete all application process, the system will automatically send an email to the recommenders, and inform them to complete the process of recommendation letter.
- Verification of Nationality
- A photocopy of the applicant′s birth certificate
- A photocopy of the applicant′s passport
- Photocopies of the applicant′s parents′ passports
( or any document that shows parental relationship to the applicant and his/her nationality. )
- Other additional documents that ate required by the department or institute
- Applicants who hold a foreign nationality as well as an ROC nationality should submit documents showing residence abroad for at least 6 consecutive years ( Applicants for the bachelor programs in the School of Medicine, School of Dentistry, School of Chinese Medicine and School of Post-Baccalaureate Chinese Medicine should submit documents showing residence abroad for at least 8 consecutive years ).
- Applicants who once had ROC nationality and have household registration in Taiwan and now hold foreign nationality should submit documents issued by the Ministry of Interior indicating that the person in concern has given up ROC nationality for at least 8 years.
- An applicant of foreign nationality, concurrently holding a permanent residence status in Hong Kong or Macao, having no history of a household registration record in Taiwan should submit documents showing residence abroad for at least 6 years ( Applicants for the bachelor programs in the School of Medicine, School of Dentistry, School of Chinese Medicine and School of Post-Baccalaureate Chinese Medicine should submit documents showing residence abroad for at least 8 years ).
- According to the resident visa regulation for students with the nationality of Indonesia, Vietnam and Thailand, applicants should submit the certificate of Chinese or English proficiency test of certain level. Please confirm with the Taipei Economic and Cultural Office in Indonesia, Vietnam and Thailand for application requirements.